About the authorJuliet Bawden is a London-based designer maker, published author and craft blogger. She edits the Creative Salvage blog while juggling her publishing activities, interiors business, consultancy work, her four mad kids, one architect husband and a dog!
- Crafternoon makeover. Turn a much loved, now felted, sweater into a cushion cover
- Creative colour or how to upgrade a Pashmina
- Peeling a Glass Onion by Magne Furuholmen
- Creating the perfect location for a film shoot
- Sew Japanese by Mariko Nakamura 20 charming patterns for children.
- She was cooking something Up by Caren Garfen