About the authorJuliet Bawden is a London-based designer maker, published author and craft blogger. She edits the Creative Salvage blog while juggling her publishing activities, interiors business, consultancy work, her four mad kids, one architect husband and a dog!
- Embellish a jacket
- Vintage knitting patterns, originally sold for pence that is D’s not P’s
- Crafternoon makeover. Turn a much loved, now felted, sweater into a cushion cover
- Peeling a Glass Onion by Magne Furuholmen
- Creating the perfect location for a film shoot
- Sew Japanese by Mariko Nakamura 20 charming patterns for children.