From the daily archives: "Monday, March 15, 2010"
About the authorJuliet Bawden is a London-based designer maker, published author and craft blogger. She edits the Creative Salvage blog while juggling her publishing activities, interiors business, consultancy work, her four mad kids, one architect husband and a dog!
- ‘Selected’ A Dovecot Exhibition
- Majorelle Gardens in Marrakesh
- Door and More in Marrakech
- The Glamour of Bellville Sassoon at the Fashion and Textile Museum
- The Knitting and Stitching Show
- Competition! Win a hamper of Korbond sewing goodies!
- Want to learn a new craft? These 2 books will set you on your way.
- How to cook Vegetarian like BBC chef Simon Rimmer