From the daily archives: "Tuesday, October 6, 2009"
About the authorJuliet Bawden is a London-based designer maker, published author and craft blogger. She edits the Creative Salvage blog while juggling her publishing activities, interiors business, consultancy work, her four mad kids, one architect husband and a dog!
- Embellish a jacket
- Fun with Fabric -Sew, cut. print and stick with retro and vintage fabric
- A next to no time -Valentine Heart from Washi tape
- Make a Tab-headed Curtain
- Burns night and all things Tartan
- Country Girl Corner : 30 Projects to make by Lesley De Matos
- trEATs Delicious food gifts to make at home
- ‘Selected’ A Dovecot Exhibition